We take the protection of privacy seriously and this statement
outlines the policies in place as at February 2018.
How we Collect Information
Our company and its related companies collect information
We may combine information with that available from third parties
or public sources. You may not purchase or use our services anonymously,
you must provide correct and accurate contact details, and details
of the legal entity such as ABN and ACN.
- from the use of its web sites
- from application forms
- from use of its connectivity services
- from use of its proxies
- from resellers and affiliates
- from third parties
- where legally required to do so
We do not collect information on children under 13 years of age.
How we use Private Information
We use private information to
- Identify you for permission to access our services
- Provide you with invoices
- Gain an understanding of your needs in relation to our service
and potential services
- Check for credit worthiness or fraud
- Contact you where necessary in relation to your use of our services
- Provide news letters and outage and other notifications
- Test and develop our services and systems
- Management purposes
- Research purposes
We will not send you emails connected with marketing, selling, new services etc unless you give us permission to do so.
Cookies are used to identify you to our web servers. This information
can then be used to customise the web site or set preferences for
you. This information is collected and used for internal marketing
How we Share Information
We do not sell your information to third parties but may share it
with related companies, as defined by the national privacy Act. We
may also share statistical information with third parties, without
disclosing individual details, unless those details are necessary
for fulfilling a service order you have requested. For example a carriage
service or a domain name contract.
We may disclose details to, and collect details from, credit or fraud
agencies, or debt recovery agencies for verification purposes, or
for debt reporting or collection purposes.
We may also disclose details about you to
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations,
as required or authorised by law
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors
- organisation involved in sale or transfer of our assets or managing
corporate risk and corporate funding
Security and Accuracy of your Information
We take reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse,
loss, and from unauthorised access.
All staff are instructed not to disclose private information to anyone.
We take security very seriously and have state of the art systems
to ensure security of all information.
We attempt to keep all information up to date but we rely on you to
inform us of any changes of your details.